Re-Editing Blog: What didn't happen

 


There were many decisions I had to make when making suggestions for the editing. When planning out this production, I had ideas of what I wanted the transitions to look like. To achieve this, I did not want to use an app on an iPhone to edit our opening sequences. I feel that the platform used to edit means a lot. It can help with how smooth the video goes and it also helps to make the video look realistic. I wanted it to look like the movies. So, I purposely didn't want to use anything of that sort. Another thing that didn't happen was I didn't want too much editing to where it clashed with the story line. The editing is supposed to line up with what's going on. I didn't want too much on the screen. This puts more focus on the background and for the viewers. The titles are enough. I wanted the editing to be subtle but also match the theme. I also didn't want the titles to be on the screen for too long or short. They also needed to be in a font that match the genre. And they needed to be big enough to be legible to read. All these decision were made in the best interest of the production. Thankfully, these were inplemented from the beginning. So, it didn't need to be changed. Overall, the editing process was very smooth and not a hard process. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Horror

Title Research: Braindead (1992)

Genre Research Blog: Comedy