For this project, I chose to work with Mai'Lyia Burris and Joel Francis. I chose to work with them because I'm close with them. I'm comfortable around them and I can be myself. I also trust them to put an equal amount of effort in this project. They are both hard working people who make sure to get their work done on time. Trust is a big thing for me because if they weren't hardworking then I wouldn't have chosen them, despite them being my friends. It also wouldn't be awkward if we arranged plans to complete the project. My parents already know them both as well so, the arrangements wouldn't be an issue. We all get along and all have great ideas to add to this project. We may not all be in the same period but that isn't a big deal. We will work around that and won't let it stop us. We won't let it become a limiation. The song that we chose was Passionfriut by Drake. It's genre is pop. The process was difficult to chose a song. We all wante...
I had 2 people in my group. However it would be 3 plus me. I also told my littl ebrother and sister to help us to flim the production. So, we each had our parts. The filming took place at my house. I set up the props and made sure everything ran smoothly. I also was in the production itself and it was fun. The other group members had their say and did their job. I wasn't the main one editing. I had smalls part in it and giving input but I wasn't the main one. I did chose the editing software. I'm veyr happy with my choice because the transitions looks great and not very choppy. I suggested things like spilt screens for some areas. I even told the editer to insert this one clip where it looks like the audience recieved the message. However, I ran into a problem. I feel as though the production may not make sense. I need to discuess with my group mates on what to do to fix it. I want the storyline to not only be pleasing to watch, but to make sense. But the audience would n...
My name is Ludjmilla Maignan but just call me Ludji. I'm 15 years old and my birthday is on October 3rd. My birthday falls on the 3rd so my favorite number has always been 3. My favorite color has always been blue, but not cyan, more like a baby blue or a pretty royal blue. I'm the oldest of 2 siblings, a younger sister and brother. I used to play the guitar but I quit. I am getting my musical interest back through Fort Lauderdale's marching band and I may start guitar lessons again. I love listening to music because it's like an escape. I love my friends and family. I love when I can easily relate to people and the conversation just flows. I hate when people walk slow in the hallways or stop in the middle to talk to their friends. I hate when people think respect is one-sided. I'm a hardworking person when it comes to school, other than that, I can be lazy. My dream is to do something within the medical field especially with the least amount of schooling. I ...
Comments
Post a Comment