Re-shoot Blog: Resorting to what we had

 


In the last blog, it was mentioned that the camera quality looked dirty in a sense. This was because my phone is very cracked. The back is like shattered. The front also has a lot of damage. Most of the cracks on my phone are not my fault. However, I am a very clumsy girl. The only thing that isn't cracked yet is the camera. If the camera was cracked, I would just get a new phone because the video taking quality would be poor. For this production, we had no choice but to use my phone. This was because one of my group members' phone had no storage. That phone wouldn't let us film the rest if we had used his phone. My other group members phone was dying and it also barely had any storage. When I got to the scene, I suggested that we use a professional camera. One of my group members already had one and she knew how to use it really well. I thought this would be a great way to make the production look as real as possible. I was very excited to see how it would turn out. However, I acted out my first scene with the camera. Then, I watched the footage to make sure that everything was good in terms of audio and lighting. This was to be safe because I wouldn't want to film a whole production but the audio ends up inaudioable. That's exactly what ended up happening. The quality was good but the audio was very faint. You could barely hear me. Also, the camera ran on a certain type of battery and no one had any extra batteries for any emergencies. So, I just decided let's use an iPhone. Due to the problems mentioned before, my iPhone was the only iPhone that was accessible to us at the time. This limitation isn't going to stop me though. I will figure something else out to help fix this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Horror

Title Research: Braindead (1992)

Genre Research Blog: Comedy