Re-Shoot Blog: What Didn't Happen

 


In terms of filming, I didn't have to refilm my scenes. It will be difficult to coordinate another day to film with my group members. All of us have busy schedules and I am only a teenager. I don't have a car yet so my transportation would be based on whether my parents are busy or not. This project is a group effort. So everyone had to be available. Also, I felt that the production looked great. I think the effect adds to the story line. Not everything is going to be perfect and that's okay. I am very happy with the results. The effort made to try to make the video look as creepy as possible was definitely a long planning process but it worked out. Another thing that didn't happen in terms of filming was having someone within the group film or act. I feel that having someone who knows nothing about the purpose of our production would just effect it negatively. I wanted to be the main actor because I visually had the end result of the production in mind. There was a certain way we all wanted it to look. But, myself especially, I wanted the acting to make sense. Overall, I felt these 2 elements were added to the story in a positive way. The effect of production gave it a more eerie feeling. Also, I felt that having me as the main actor helped the story make more sense because I knew what to do. It also just made the process a lot smoother. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Horror

Title Research: Braindead (1992)

Genre Research Blog: Comedy